Tim Brosnan BA Bus, DipFP
To achieve financial success, you need to remove the emotion from the decision.
Over the past thirteen years at Financial Decisions, Tim has worked hard to develop strong and mutually respectful relationships with his clients and staff alike. He has worked in the financial services industry for over 20 years.
His experience in financial markets extends to Australia and overseas. Tim specialises in wealth creation, direct equities, retirement planning, estate planning, debt management and personal and business insurances.
Tim is a principal and shareholder of Financial Decisions. He is remunerated by salary and receives a dividend from the firm. He is also a member of the Board.
Tim holds a Bachelor of Business, Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and is the licensee’s Responsible Manager. He has undertaken the ASX Accredited Listed Products Adviser and SMSF courses with Kaplan.
ASIC Representative Number – 001000063
Tim is licensed to give advice in the following areas:
- Deposit and Payment Products – Non-basic Deposit Products
- Government Debentures, Stocks or Bonds
- Investment Life Insurance Products
- Life Risk Insurance Products
- Managed Investment Schemes, including IDPS and MDA services
- MDA Services
- Retirement Savings Account Products
- Superannuation – All
- Standard Margin Lending Facility
Credit Representative Number – 432288