Our specialist team will research the market to source the best mortgage product that suits your criteria at no cost to you, whether you are a first homebuyer, refinancing, investing or refurbishing. We will also support you through the application and settlement processes.
Is your mortgage working out for you?
Whether entering into a mortgage or servicing an existing one, everyone can benefit from the current climate by giving some thought to their current situation. To build confidence in your strategy and ensure you’re getting the most out of your mortgage, consider the following:
- Affordability Assessment – What can you realistically afford in your current circumstances?
- Rate Options – Is fixed or variable going to fit into your financial strategy more appropriately?
- Ownership Structure – Under whose name will the property be purchased? Will guarantors be involved?
- Essential Loan Features – What do you really need from your loan? Is an offset facility necessary?
- Contingency Planning – What will happen if your circumstances were to change? What will happen if interest rates rise?
- Principle + Interest vs Interest Only – What is more suitable for your circumstances?
We provide guidance on your borrowing capacity and undertake a sensitivity analysis to calculate a property’s initial rate of return, tax benefits and depreciation over the long-term. We will ascertain if you should acquire the property directly or through your self-managed superannuation fund.
Click on any of the boxes below for further information.