Blake Conde BBus Finance, AdvDip FP
Financial education opens the door to certainty, security and freedom.
Blake has been in financial services and banking for the past 10 years, most recently at Westpac as a financial adviser looking after business owners and their employees across Sydney’s CBD, North Shore and Norwest.
Blake has a Bachelor of Business (Finance) from ACU National, an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning from Kaplan, and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) as designated through the FPA.
Blake believes education is the key to achieving total financial freedom, and engages with clients to understand their needs and ambitions in order to navigate towards achieving their short and long term financial goals.
Blake is a shareholder of Financial Decisions. He is remunerated by salary and receives a dividend from the firm.
An avid skier, baseball player and cricketer, Blake spends most weekends on the Northern Beaches either hitting or catching a ball, or teaching his three young children to do the same.
ASIC Representative Number – 001003205
Blake is licensed to give advice in the following areas:
- Deposit and Payment Products – Non-basic Deposit Products
- Government Debentures, Stocks or Bonds
- Investment Life Insurance Products
- Life Risk Insurance Products
- Managed Investment Schemes, including IDPS and MDA services
- Retirement Savings Account Products
- Superannuation – All
- Standard Margin Lending Facility