Edward Revis ADFP
If you don’t take care of your money, your money won’t take care of you.
Edward has worked in the financial services industry for over 13 years and has extensive experience in managing investments (direct shares, funds, annuities), superannuation strategies, personal insurance, detailed financial modelling, use of Family Trusts and SMSF structures, debt/gearing strategies, capital protected investments, estate planning and optimisation of social security entitlements.
Edward is a strong believer in the benefits of working closely with clients, their accountants and solicitors to jointly provide clients – and their families – a better and more certain financial future.
Edward is a shareholder of Financial Decisions. He is remunerated by salary and receives a dividend from the firm.
ASIC Representative Number – 000320791
Edward is licensed to give advice in the following areas:
- Deposit and Payment Products – Non-basic Deposit Products
- Government Debentures, Stocks or Bonds
- Investment Life Insurance Products
- Life Risk Insurance Products
- Managed Investment Schemes, including IDPS and MDA services
- Retirement Savings Account Products
- Superannuation – All
- Standard Margin Lending Facility