Archana Bhatia M.Econ, DipFD
Head of Wealth Management/Principal
A well managed financial plan will set you free to focus on your passions.
Archana has been in financial services and banking for over 30 years, most recently with Westpac as a senior financial adviser and partner. She joined Financial Decisions in 2019 and now heads our Wealth Management Department.
Archana is a successful and dedicated member of the financial planning community and is committed to developing and growing as an individual to assist high net worth individuals and growing businesses. She specialises in personal superannuation, direct equities, estate planning, wealth creation and retirement planning.
Archana is a shareholder of Financial Decisions. She is remunerated by salary and receives a dividend from the firm.
Archana holds a Master of Economics, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Education and a Diploma of Financial Planning.
ASIC Representative Number – 001004681
Archana is licensed to give advice in the following areas:
- Deposit and Payment Products – Non-basic Deposit Products
- Government Debentures, Stocks or Bonds
- Investment Life Insurance Products
- Life Risk Insurance Products
- Managed Investment Schemes, including IDPS and MDA services
- MDA Services
- Retirement Savings Account Products
- Superannuation – All
- Standard Margin Lending Facility